24 August 2007

This was on my first full day. I was at a battle of the bands. I made a funny face. I took a picture. Silly Lorraine!

Also at the battle of bands...with my friend Britt. I have known her since my first year at Bellingham and we've had classes together and a that good stuff...she didn't think it was taking and it kind of caught her by surprise. Lucky her, now her surprise is posted on the internet :-)

I'm terribly sorry this is sideways, but as I have previously stated, haven't quite gotten the hang of this picture stuff...Anyway. This picture is me kissing one the the Munich Lions...kind of like Seattle has pigs all over, Munich has lions...Berlin has bears...they're just kind of cute and characteristic touches I think. This guy was sitting the the Muenchen Hauptbahnhof (Munich main train station) and we had a bunch of time to kill so I figured it was a nice photo op.


Laura, Lorraine, and Laura. How cute. We were a nice little trio throughout the trip...we always roomed together in the hotels and hostels on our 10-day Germany tour and kind of ended up being associated as a single entity instead of three individual people...hmmm... :-)

No comments: